To watch RWC 2019 rugby world cup in New Zealand you’re going to need to get yourself sorted sooner rather than later.
If money and budget isn’t a problem then this is the ideal package I’d recommend sorting.
Fourteen of the 48 Rugby World Cup matches will be available free, including all of the All Blacks’ games.
Twelve games will screen free-to-air on TVNZ 1 (see the full list below) and available free-to-stream on Spark Sport.
There will be a number of games on a one-hour delay, with no ads inserted (or at least, none beyond those in Spark Sport’s live coverage).
The one-hour delay games will include all of of the All Blacks pool games and the AB’s presumed quarter-final.
A further two games will be RWC 2019 free-to-stream via Spark Sport only.
Here’s the full line-up of free matches:
Free-to-air on TVNZ 1 and streamed on Spark Sport free-to-view
• Fri Sept 20 / Pool A (opening match) / Japan v Russia / LIVE
• Sat Sept 21 / Pool B, NZ v South Africa / Delayed 1 hour
• Sat Sept 28 / Pool C, Tonga v Argentina / LIVE
• Wed Oct 2 / Pool B, Match 20 / NZ v Canada / Delayed 1 hour
• Fri Oct 4 / Pool B, South Africa v Italy / LIVE
• Sun Oct 6 / Pool B, NZ v Namibia / Delayed 1 hour
• Wed Oct 9 / Pool D, Fiji v Wales / LIVE
• Sat Oct 12 / Pool B, Match 34 / NZ v Italy / Delayed 1 hour
• One quarter final: TBC, but will be the NZ match, assuming progression / Delayed 1 hour
• Sat Oct 26 / Semi-final / LIVE
• Sun Oct 27 / Semi-final / LIVE
• Sat 2 Nov 2 / Final and medal ceremony / LIVE
Matches streamed on Spark Sport free-to-view
• Wed Sept 25 / Pool D, Fiji v Uruguay / Delayed 2 hours
• Mon Sept 30 / Pool A, Scotland v Samoa / Delayed 2 hours
How do I watch all games?
Spark Sport will be the only way to watch all 48 games live (and it will also offer on-demand replay options).